UnitedMT2 Index du Forum

UnitedMT2 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Hus

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    UnitedMT2 Index du Forum -> In Game -> Présentation Guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chahighw

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 02:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Hus Répondre en citant

What more submissive cuckold humiliation than to surrender your new wife to the same dominant alpha male who took your ex?

Vaughn's not even married for the second time yet. But he soon will be. He's moved to a new home with a new business and he's in love with a beautiful new fiancée. She’s the girl of his dreams. A hot, ambitious, younger woman who knows nothing of his shameful past.

And having lost his first hot wife and marriage to his submissive cuckolding obsession, Vaughn knows that this time around must be different. He has to keep any cuckold cravings under control. Strictly fantasy only. No matter how frustrating that might be.

But he’s about to have a problem.

Richmond, the wealthy older male who took his first wife and who subjected Vaughn to bi domination and chastity training is back on the scene. And the controlling old alpha male likes what he sees of the new woman in Vaughn’s life.

How will Vaughn react when a demanding Richmond expresses a sexual interest in his fiancée? Can he keep his darkest, most shameful desires at bay, or will he risk his new relationship, his manhood, and even his business to be cuckolded and 'owned' again by Richmond?

This full novella-sized c. 25k+ word wife sharing erotica ebook adventure, written from the husband’s point of view, contains explicit descriptions of sexual action and other activity including public humiliation, rough sex, forced bi and sissy humiliation, submission and cuckolding. Only mature adults who won’t find that offensive should read this.

Download now and start enjoying this new Tinto Selvaggio story TODAY!
Scroll to the top of the page and select the “buy button”

Details:
price: $2.99
bound: 118 pages
publisher: Tinto Selvaggio (March 20, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B06XRSLVQ9
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 470 KB

Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation Tinto Selvaggio
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation torrent download 1337x Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation book for android

Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation book ipad free
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation free download via uTorrent
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation torrent download Rarbg free
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation download from SaberCatHost pdf
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation download torrent ExtraTorrent
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation free docx
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation book from htc online
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation free macbook read
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation tablet access book sale value
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation italian how read price download сhapter
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation book buy cheap
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation book format djvu
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation how to find book without register
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation book tablet
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation ebook free download
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation read flibusta story writer epub
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation link online francais access book
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation audio book
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation access read find get pc
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation mobile pdf
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation read without register
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation view cheap kickass сhapter book
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation book SkyDrive
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation link italian free iBooks ipad
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation book read
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation book docs
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation book iCloud
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation free iphone
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation Google Drive
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation download torrent ExtraTorrent
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation free ios apple without signing via
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation free doc
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation ios сhapter cheap eng download
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation torrent download 1337x
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation book for android
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation kindle download free
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation book BitTorrent free
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation book iCloud
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation ebook free download
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation book get pdf
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation download eng book
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation original book
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation format txt pdf
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation book DropBox
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation free download via uTorrent
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation pdf download full book
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation sale book
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation book french
Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation Google Drive

171bf2437f

Neil is shocked to learn that these men are nothing like himRefresh and try againI guess the hint at the end must be habit with all the serial/series installments Ive written! LikeLike Reply tintosel says: May 6, 2016 at 8:18 am Pleased to say the Landlord is back againUndo Tinto Selvaggio‏TintoSelvaggio May 19 More Copy link to Tweet Embed Tweet Out Now
READ BOOK The Temperance Reformation: Its History, From the Organization of the First Temperance Society to the Adoption of the Liquor Law of Maine, 1851; And ... Political Interest of the State of NeONLINE BOOK Klub Kids Strike BackThe Journal: The Mind Of A Visionary download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] Fate Hates (Twist of Fate Book 1)ONLINE BOOK Treatment of Juvenile Delinquents: A Dissertation Submitted to the Faculty of the Graduate Divinity, School in Candidacy for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Classic Reprint)The Croc & The Little Girl: (A Story About Bullying) download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] It Will Be OkayThe Most Delicious Rice Recipes Emily Dickinson[PDF] SLOW COOKER: Grab This Slow Cooker Recipes Book and Drop Fat the Easy Way ( Crock Pot Recipes, Low Carb Diet, Paleo Diet, Weight Loss Diet, Meal Prep, Clean Eating Recipes, Easy Healthy Recipes)The Four Realms: A Coloring Book For Adults download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 02:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    UnitedMT2 Index du Forum -> In Game -> Présentation Guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange